The web-based translating platform Transifex is used for InaSAFE translations. So the first thing you need is an account to login and get started.
Get an account
- Go to www.transifex.com and create a new account
- Verify your account by the link in the email you will receive
- Choose your role as “Translator” and answer some other questions about yourself
- Go to https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/inasafe-develop/ and ask to join the translation
- If the language of your choice is listed, click it and request to join the team.
- If your language is not listed yet, click “Request language” and choose your language.
Now you will need to wait for the maintainers to process your request. You will be notified by email when your request has been accepted.