August 11, 2016
Changelog for InaSAFE 3.5.0
- Tools : More image formats supported for organisation logo
- Impact Functions : Volcanic ash on population impact function added
- Impact Functions : Volcanic Ash on Landcover impact function
- Impact Functions : Volcanic ash on places impact function added
- Impact Functions : Added support of new exposure types: Places and populated places
- Reporting : SPHERE based minimum needs
- Reporting : Reporting improvements
- Code Internals : Performance improvements when working with raster hazard and exposure layers in the map view
- Many bug fixes and improvements
May 31, 2016
We are pleased to announce the release of InaSAFE 3.4. This release has the following highlight features:
- Raster tsunami on landuse polygons
- Generic hazard classes on landuse polygons
- Value mappings in keywords wizard for building and roads attribute classes
- Storage of analysis report outputs in JSON rather than HTML
- Tidy up of context help text
- Various bug fixes
Changelog is here: http://changelog.inasafe.org/en/inasafe/version/3.4.0/
March 31, 2016
This release adds new impact functions for flood on population, tsunami and earthquake support, support for ISO 19115 metadata and many more improvements. A detailed changelog is available here.
You can install this release using the plugin manager in QGIS (please restart QGIS after installing), or if you are a windows user, by using the standalone installation wizard.
January 19, 2016
This is a bug fix release to improve compatibility with keywords created in InaSAFE 3.2.x and those created in the upcoming 3.3.x releases.
* Add handler if found invalid xml file for version 3.2
* Add test data for layer with keyword version 3.3 and add unit test for it.
Windows users can install using the executable installer here. Users on other systems will find the upgrade available in the QGIS plugin manager shortly.
January 11, 2016
This is another bug fix release which fixes issues with the wizard and pdf generator and provides a number of other small enhancements:
- Adds data source and CRS to the keywords list in dock
- Wizard: ged rid of eval() statements #2329
- Use Date Picker in Keywords Wizard #2499
- Fix Keywords Wizard crashes on repeated use #2514
- Fix Crash Minidump when try to use InaSAFE keyword editor twice #2467
- Fix #2515 BUG : Can Not Use the Wizard (because No module named qgsdatetimeedit)
- Fix serializing classified raster values
- Fix #2504 – exception raised when messaging cell contains nested table or bullet list due to slashes param not being accepted by table class to_html() method.
- Fix Python error in PDF generator and Open in Composer using IFCW #2532
- Fix Python bug when creating a pdf map #2523
Windows users can directly download and install using this installer. Users on other platforms and windows users who prefer to use the plugin manager can install the updated plugin using the QGIS plugin manager.
December 05, 2015
We are pleased to announce that another release of InaSAFE is available. This is a bug fix release - please see our release notes for details of what changed. This release also introduced a new windows installer for installing the plugin in environments where there is no working internet connection.
November 19, 2015
This is a minor bugfix release that adds missing support for flood polygons on buildings as points.
November 11, 2015
This patch release adds: context help for all dialogs, a Thailand profile for the OSM downloader and fixes a python issue.
October 06, 2015
August 31, 2015
After an incredible amount of work polishing, tweaking, enhancing, coding, testing etc. by a whole team of people from across our partner organisations and the general public, I am pleased to announce that InaSAFE 3.2 has been released. According to Tim Sutton (InaSAFE Team Lead):
“This is the best release we have ever done and the one that I am most proud of.”
If you want to better understand the scope of all the changes we have made, please see the visual changelog for the release.
June 04, 2015
We are pleased to announce that InaSAFE 3.2 is getting full attention from the developers and will be ready for review soon.
April 20, 2015
We are pleased to announce that InaSAFE 3.1 is now available for immediate download.
March 06, 2015
We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of InaSAFE 3.0. Please visit the release notes page for details.
December 02, 2014
InaSAFE 2.2.0 now available. Please see the release notes for details.
June 27, 2014
We are please to announce that the bugfix release InaSAFE 2.1.0 is now available. See the release notes for details.